Today’s been a real eye opener, and I don’t just mean waking up!
I awoke this morning to find Mark preparing coffee and I started putting together his lunch. Suddenly he cursed (I think) and pulled out a very, very wet, moldy swiffer box and handed it to me. I immediately put it inside another box and placed the whole thing in a tied off garbage bag out on our deck. It appears we’ve had an ongoing leak under our kitchen and didn’t realize it.
So, I decided to read up on the effects of black mold online and was shocked at what I found. It appears that black mold can aggravate existing ailments and conditions at the very least – and at the very worst, it can cause numerous health issues.
I took a clip of the information I found and marked all the ones that pertain to myself, Erin, Mark and Stuart in varying degrees over the past few months and emailed it to Mark. The end result was a complete shock! See for yourself in the screenshot I’ve placed below.
It is now over four hours since Mark and I cleaned up the mold and I must say the horrible cough I’ve been suffering with for three weeks now is considerably better. I still have it, but it’s not as debilitating and spasmodic as before today and continues to improve.
It’ll be interesting to see if everyone’s symptoms and/or ailments disappear or at least improve over the next week or so.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.